> Bbbbbbut...wha wha wha what if we had us some visions of our past lives? What
> do we think then? (Happened to me at MIU - he he!)

That may be fine but just don't believe anyone else if they tell you they know
what your past lives were. Or if they know that John Doe was Mussolini in their
last life. Again, even if you have your own personal glimpses of what your
former incarnations were, they are still unprovable but if that is what rocks
your boat, imagine on!