I believe it is time once more to remind everyone of
MMY's opinion of Dubya:

I got this from someone on Heavenly Mountain on
September 1, 2001.

Hi, any new news after this call on the future of the
TM movement in America?

Hi Friends, I have taken the time to transcribe these
notes from a tape of a conference call for TM
Governors, with the west coast regional coordinator.
She speaks with Maharishi regularly. There is so much
heavy, important information here, that I want to send
it to all my friends. The first part consists of her
verbatim notes when MMY was speaking, then the next
part on a follow-up talk which may be more paraphrased
(that's where it was stated that the demon Ravana is
working through George W. Bush!) Very
thought-provoking and helpful to see what Maharishi's
attention is on these days. (any question mark means I
am either not sure of the spelling or not sure I heard
the word on the tape clearly.)

Jai Guru Dev, Mary

Jai Guru Dev. This is probably one of the largest
governor meetings that's been held in a long time,
outside of a course She wants to start by thanking
each and every one of you who has joined this call
tonight. Many have been viewing the MOU channel daily,
so are very aware of Maharishi's displeasure with NATO
and "bombing for peace". Now we are hearing more the
negative repercussions from around the world directed
at the attitude, behavior, and positioning of the
United States. Curt and Christie Kleinschnitz gave a
report on the Maharishi Vedic Center project.
Maharishi approved it as a very good plan, he just
wanted us to reduce the cost so more can be built.
After the Kleinschnitz couple reviewed for Maharishi
the plan of rebuilding the whole country in accordance
with Stapathya Veda principles, including their idea
to apply for some federal Foundation funds to help
with this, here are MMY's comments on the real
situation in the U.S. today: "The president is
destroying the foundation of the world. Tell them that
you are a Foundation for the good of the people. We
are trying to create coherence in society. He
(referring to the president) is even more violent than
Hitler. (The regional coordinator makes a comment here
that what he meant is that the potential for what Bush
could do is more violent than what Hitler did during
WWII). A new Rakshasa in America. He could destroy the
world, and he may. It is good that the money stays in
the bank, and we ascend to Heaven. We want to
counteract these actions. Don't waste time asking for
funds. The governors had intended to apply for some
U.S. Govt. grants for their project) Waste of time! We
are powerful. We will not take bad money. Whether the
world comes or goes, we maintain our dignity. Don't
waste time by asking for funds and all this, and go by
your regular business procedures. Waste of time. We
are powerful, and we don't have to beg money from
those people. It is this begging for money that I
dislike. So whether the world continues breathing or
stops breathing, but it is not our dignity to ask for
money here and there. We just stand (?) the whole
thing and maintain our dignity. Write them (the
Foundation) but with an authority. Begging them for
money and all that - NO! You say that today, we are
telling you that your money will remain in the bank,
and the banks will be going to Heaven. Use authority
with them. Some things we needed to ask from them for
10 years, to get some money. No, no. Three years, try
to save your life, and we have the authority to give
the license to live. With authority, with authority,
with boldness, openness say, 'Your country is going to
go, and you should save your money for your own life.'
(At this point, Curt Kleinschnitz very quietly said,
'Not very many people write them letters to that
point, Maharishi.') Maharishi said: Write them, that
we are inviting you to continue to breathe life on
Earth because your president is putting you on fire.
That we are a charitable organization. We invite you
to continue to breathe life. Otherwise all your
charitable foundations and charity and this, the
whole thing doesn't mean a thing. Take them with
charitable things and say that they are alive in the
world. Save your life. This is very bad. There's a
very bad opposition in Europe. Everywhere he
(president Bush) went, but it doesn't matter. Even if
he is honored in Europe, he is going to eat up life
for the world, that's all. We are doing our things. We
are doing, we are propagating these things, jyotish
and all those things that we have on the market. Only
I was trying to make every aspect of our undertaking
to be more effective. I want it to be more effective.
In 3 or 4 days I'll inform you what to do about the
whole thing. But whatever we are doing, it's not
enough to save the world. It is never enough to save
the world. 10-20 people here and there, and giving
this lecture and gathering that people and all, no, it
won't help the world. It's a big world of ours. We
have to do something with more wakefulness. All these
little things that we've been doing, the time is over
for all these little things. We've done all these for
40-50 years, everywhere, and we're going to do
something more effective. More effective jyotish, more
effective whispers to the people to eliminate pain and
all that. More effective, more effective, more
effective. In a few days I'm going to come out with
the whole thing. I've heard your very inspiring
suggestions and this and this, and all that you could
do in your position, you are doing, you are doing, you
are doing. But now I've started to dig deep into what
is happening and what can happen in the world. Now, we
have a Global County of World Peace. Those tactics
which we have been doing here and there and there,
they are trivial for us now. You want to be more
effective, and in a few days you will know the whole
thing. This is because in America, I would never have
thought that this Rakshasa will be born in America. I
have tens of thousands of governors in America, but
how many are teaching? It's a shame to those
individuals, but for the money they are going here and
there. And just for earning money and all that, all
that. The whole thing has proved to be in my mind, a
failure. Movement in America is a failure. I'll not
close the Movement, but I'll make it more effective,
more efficient. All the ideas need to come from
American creativity; Americans should be doing this.
The whole thing is very unsatisfactory; very poor
show, very poor show. This is American creativity -
one man comes, and rules around the world, and
destroys everything. What is America? This kind of
America? This is a lifeless America. But this man may
do something, because he comes with a new American
creativity and bombs everyone here, there and
everywhere. Like that, like that, like that. When we
look at the whole thing, we're not successful Movement
in the world. We amuse ourselves like that, like that,
good stories and fine, and yes, yes, very good, but
the whole thing is trash. Not very substantial. But as
individuals, you can only do what you are doing. I
have to re-do the Movement in
America. What is going on is just satisfactory. But it
is good that I have heard what you are doing and I am
satisfied with you as individuals. You only do what
you are doing, but with that I am not satisfied. I'm
going to change the face of the Movement, this way and
that way, within a few days. I will make policies and
that will be in favor of world consciousness rising in
coherence. On that global level of the country, I am
taking the challenge
of this Rakshasa of the United States of America. But
I am starting to wake up to my responsibility. Within
2-3-4 days, I will put out all the policies and the
whole thing that we will do in America. But I will
restructure the whole thing. All that is being done is
deception for this very powerful knowledge of total
Natural Law. This whole thing is rubbish, very poor
show. So in a few days, I'm going to recast the whole
policy of the whole Movement. With this knowledge,
after 50 years, such a Rakshasa in the
most creative country in the world - we have not done
justice to the knowledge. If a Rakshasa is created in
the most creative country in the world, then the
consciousness is weak.

During Maharishi's talk this past Guru Purnima, he
continued on this very same thing: "Listen to what I
say, there will be no end of problems until man is
able to engage total Natural Law for what he wants to
do. Life is yours. Continue to fight, continue to
kill, continue to bomb each other, but remember: in
these 5-10 years you may be a Prime Minister or a
government, but what will come after that? Look to the
president of America; what has happened to him?
Man's heritage is divine. These are not empty words
and gossip about empty philosophy. This is a reality.
Save yourself, and by saving yourself, save your
environment. It is very, very obvious that no nation
can save itself today." This is a definite wakeup call
for all of us in the United States. The impact of what
Maharishi said is very much in our awareness, and
deeply engraved in our consciousness. We know there
have been times when the lowest quality of life has
existed on Earth, and have been told what the
highest value could be in life in accordance with
Natural Law, Heaven on Earth. This was present in the
times of Vedic civilization. Right now is a transition
point for all mankind. A transition from an age of
ignorance, an age that reflects the negative values of
life, that brings suffering and unhappiness to the
family of man. That transformation is taking place to
bring us back to the Vedic civilization, the time that
reflects Heaven on Earth, a time where life will be in
harmony with Natural Law and the fullest values of the
celestial values and Unity consciousness will be
expressed throughout the world. This transformation is
a play of the Veda which
is the return of the kingdom of Ram.

Comments now from the Regional Coordinator that are
not verbatim quotes, but from her notes on recent
calls from MMY: Maharishi said that there are two
aspects in the world today, a Big Filth, and a Wave
of Purification. Just a phase the world is going
through. The situation is clearly described in ... the
Ramayana, that the rule of Ram will get established
only by defeating the demon Rakshasa Ravana. So we
have Ram on one side, and Ravana on the other. That is
the situation today. We did not think of having to
confront someone like Ravana. It came like a surprise
that Ravana had taken birth in the U.S. It must be for
the good of the world that we are witnessing today a
polarization of these opposite, opposing forces. The
evolutionary force on one side, and the destructive
force on the other, which is now being flooded by
floodlights of knowledge, the eternal
light of total knowledge. Years ago in Fairfield,
Maharishi had us read the Ramayana, to restore the
kingdom of Ram in our thinking about government. Now
the kingdom of Ram has been re-established by the
coronation of Dr. Tony Nader, a Vedic Vishwaprashek,
Nader Ram, through a 6 day performance of the Raja
Abashek (sp?). This 6 day yagya, a yagya to install a
king, has not been performed in tens of thousands of
years. Maharishi did this to install Dr. Tony Nader as
the king of the Global Country of World Peace, and its
40 ministries representing all 40 aspects of the Ved
and Vedic literature. This country consists of all the
peace loving citizens in the world. This is the
kingdom of Ram. There are only two more things
necessary to bring the kingdom of Ram into its full
Vedic glory. The first is the establishment of three
permanent groups of 8,000 peacekeeping Vedic pandits
in India, and the second is the opening of Veda Land,
which will bring the dawning of Heaven on Earth.
Maharishi said that at present the creativity of the
United States has turned in a negative direction. This
has been expressed in its full form as a Rakshasa of
the calibre of Ravana, the opponent of Ram in the
Vedic times, in the persona of George W. Bush, and his
inflamatory actions and foreign policies which are
irritating and angering even our own allies, and
putting the whole world on the defensive, perhaps
setting the stage for war. We are looking at the Veda
playing itself out once again. The resurgence of
Heaven on Earth has to go through this very precarious
time of transition. As governors and teachers, we
cannot afford to lose the focus of our attention on
the highest values of consciousness, on the highest
values of life. We all have material
concerns in life, but we cannot afford to let that
overshadow our visions of the highest spiritual values
of life, of the Light will be snuffed out, and our
future generations along with it. Last year, at the
Kumbha Mela celebration in India, Bevan said that Guru
Dev had charged Maharishi with the responsibility
to bring back the Vedic civilization, and that this is
Maharishi's role in the world. Because of Guru Dev's
request, Maharishi's entire focus over the past 40
years has been to bring back the fullest value of
consciousness to all the various approaches of
Maharishi's Vedic Science. Maharishi shared this
vision with us and told us what this Vedic
civilization had been and could be again, Heaven on
Earth. He contrasted it with the current state of
affairs in the world. He then duplicated himself
by giving us this very precious knowledge of Natural
Law, the TM Technique. He made us his Kshatriyas, his
warriors of enlightenment who have the ability to
destroy the ignorance in the world and bring the
descent of Heaven on Earth by whispering Infinity.
This is our role as Maharishi's teachers. Last Friday
on the national conference call, Bevan reviewed the
history of the critical times in the world, and the
part Guru Dev, Maharishi, and the Vedic knowledge
played in turning the tables, bringing the most
positive and evolutionary outcomes: At a very crucial
time in World War II, Maharishi orchestrated an
Attirudrabashek (sp?) yagya, the yagya to eliminate
negativity and create world peace. He assembled 10,000
pandits, presided over by Guru Dev, and performed the
yagya for a week. Shortly after he
began, the turning point of the War, D-Day, took
place, and the war soon ended. During crucial
moments of the Cuban Missile crisis in the early
1960's, he held the first Checker Training Course on
Catalina Island (California). He had everyone go into
Silence for 3 days. This turned the tide of events
and the Russian ships turned back at the most crucial
moment. In the mid to late 1980's, as the Cold War
tensions rapidly heated up again, Maharishi formed
another group of Vedic pandits and again they
performed daily Attirudrabashek. As a result, the
Berlin Wall came down and the Cold War ended. The
purpose of this Vedic knowledge has always been to
restore life to balance and harmony with Natural Law.
Whenever life on Earth is threatened, this knowledge
comes back and is made available. Each of you has been
entrusted with this precious wisdom, and each of
you has the power to really make a difference in the
world. In the past several years, we have seen a world
come to points of crisis such as Kosovo, where the
opportunity for chaos in the world was there, the
potential for mass destruction, when things could
have gone either way. We are now looking at another
turning point in time where once again that delicate
balance is there. On the one hand, there is the
opportunity to establish a permanent basis for world
peace and the platform for Heaven on Earth, the
fullest expression of the sattvic value of Natural
Law, and on the other hand, destructive forces
threaten to bubble up at any time and explode into
massive destruction. This negative trend is being
expressed through our government, which we know is
just the innocent mirror of the collective
consciousness of the people of the United States. The
only way we can reverse this trend is to redirect the
collective consciousness through the attention of our
teachers to bring about more coherence and group
consciousness. The part we play in this as Maharishi's
American TM teachers and governors is that the
collective consciousness of the United States of
America is actually governed by us, by where we place
our attention, by how we do our program and by how we
do our thinking and actions, support and nurture the
basis for Heaven on Earth. The collective
consciousness of the United States is now reflecting
less than the value of Satva that it should.
Throughout the country, the numbers of sidhas
in group program are down, numbers of initiations are
down, even before the fee increased. The focus on
Maharishi's knowledge on the part of many American
teachers and governors on this, is just not there.
Without at least some attention by the teachers, that
precious gift, that ability to bring about the
fulfillment of Maharishi's vision of Heaven on Earth,
is lost. Maharishi said he trained tens of thousands
of teachers in the U.S. If there are say, 20,000
teachers, and each teacher taught the TM Technique to
just two people a year, this alone would create 40,000
new meditators and potential sidhas each year. If the
commission from those two students were donated to the
pandit project in India, it would
take care of the support and maintenance of most of
the 24,000 pandits. The teachers in the U.S. can
almost support this project themselves. We could do
this. The coherence of every country in the world
would raise. The transition would take place, ushering
in Heaven on Earth, and the issues of Rakshasas and
world destruction would just simply cease to exist. It
is all where we as Maharishi's teachers decide to put
our attention, and we are so close. We already have
almost enough for the establishment of the first group
of 8,000 pandit boys, which in itself would give us
the square root of 1% of the world's population
practicing the TM and TM-Sidhi program. In addition,
these boys can already perform the rudrabhashek (sp?)
yagya daily to remove all negativity and stress from
the environment, the
very same yagya that was done in India by 10,000
pandits under the supervision of Guru Dev, to end
World War II. But in order for this momentous
transition to take place, we really, really need your
support and help. There are so many opportunities to
make this happen. There are so many things we can do
as individuals and still stay mindful of our relative
life. You're not being asked to give up anything,
just to help create the perfection you know can
happen. It's just a matter of a little more time and
keeping more focused. The handful of people who are
still teaching and holding the Centers together by
themselves need so much support to make this grand
vision happen. And with just a little of your focus in
any number of directions, could make such a huge
difference. For example, hosting or attending regular
group program, attending extended weekend super
radiance, donating finances to the Center if you don't
have time, lecturing, initiating, offering to call a
few people to inspire them, offering your expertise at
the Center or sponsoring a pandit at $525 a year. You
can invite your friends and family to a living room
lecture or set up an intro at your office. We'd be
delighted to help you, or any other ideas you may have
on contacting people or referring people to the Center
to learn TM. Many of you are professionals and have
contacts that teachers who are teaching fulltime could
never possibly make. It would so much depend on the
governors who are in professional fields now. One
governor just had an idea to make up business cards
for TM with the 800 number on it, just to hand out to
people she talks to in her travels. Another governor
emailed the Regional Director with a simple but
effective way of attracting meditators back to the
Centers, and we just got approval for the Centers to
get updated mailing lists. They are considerably
larger than what you had before, so you can start
contacting people, and just bringing them in, inviting
them to come in and get checked,
inviting them for a Refresher course, or inviting them
to any of the activities the Center is having. You
could help coordinate any of the many tours of
Maharishi's various programs. Maybe do one thing, once
a year, just to help. You don't have to do the whole
thing. Or help with a celebration or some social
event. Anything you can offer, in the way of help,
support or attention, even for a few minutes
a week, can make all the difference in the world. Just
think of how it feels when you go to the Maharishi
Vedic Centers and there's a big group there for some
event, the warm atmosphere that's generated, the
friendliness. Think of group program when a lot of
people are flying together - the buoyancy, the
happiness that comes. This quality of coherence and
bliss is not just generated in those individual groups
when we get together, it radiates into the whole
environment around it, and it affects everyone. These
are the mechanics of world peace. They have to be
nurtured and cultured regularly and consistently to
maintain world peace and establish Heaven on Earth.
Inside each and every one of your hearts, you have
nurtured this vision. That is why you became teachers.
Don't lose sight of this now at this most important
crucial point for mankind. We made a commitment when
we became teachers. It was based on each of our own
individual visions of what
life could be. Don't lose sight of that vision; it's
just around the corner. We know many of you are there,
and how hard you work in the field, and we applaud you
for all that you're doing and want to support you in
any way we can. We realize that you've felt a lack of
help and support over the years in many areas, but
National is going to help; they're there, you call
them. We're here, you call us. We want to know that
everyone here is ready to provide that added help &
support. We want you to know that to make your job
easier and help bring a closer connection and
communication between Maharishi's teachers and
Maharishi. By helping you to move more smoothly and
quickly toward our common goal, we can create the
world peace we are all seeking to achieve. And, since
this call, we've been on the phone daily with
International, every single day, and we're sending
reports and he's asking questions, and we're giving
answers. So a lot's happening right now and he's
listening to what we're saying...

Now another thing that's happened is that just this
last week a permanent public relations office is
opening to handle all of the promotion and promotional
materials now for all of Maharishi's program, with
main attention to the media. We had good media at one
time when the Purusha were doing it and the Purusha
just aren't available now due to their longer
programs. So this office will fill that gap that was
left. And this new office is going to be headed by
Kingsley Brooks, with support from Dean Drasnin, Mario
Orsatti and Bobby Roth, and advice and counsel from
our most experienced full-time governors from the
field. They are looking to hire a governor who will
focus full-time on PR, and one of the ideas that came
out of the recent call was to have really useful press
releases, and the first press release we already have
emailed you in regard to the Vedic City which is
actually a very newsworthy event, because many of us
are starting to look for Vedic Centers or some of us
have found our land for Vedic Centers, so you could go
to your local newspaper and say look, This city is
happening and here we have a Center just like that
Vedic Center that's going up, that city, and we could
get a lot of good free press for TM and all of our
programs as a result of that. There's a wealth of
knowledge and up-to-date information material to share
for lectures, WPA's, residence courses, through taping
the MOU channel programming.

http://mail.yahoo.com