--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> On 12/31/2012 02:10 PM, card wrote:
> > This mightily reeks like some kinda Micro$oft
> > conspiracy:
> >
> > http://www.amazon.com/gp/top-rated/wireless/2422313011/ref=zg_tr_tab_t_tr
> >

> Microsoft has lots of money to hand out free samples to reviewers. So
> does Apple.  Google not so much because they only sell a few devices and
> devices are sold by other companies.  It's payola but payola probably
> only covers music on the radio.  A lot of reviewers know if they say
> anything negative about a product they may never see a free sample again.

Yeah, I honestly can't understand why many Finns are so
enthusiastic about Lumia 920. I have an 800, and don't like
it at all. Even the much touted design with the sharp corners
irritates me. Anyhow, iPhone 5 still seems to be by far the most
popular phone hereabouts. But if I ever get another phone again,
it might be ZTE's seemingly awesome Nubia Z5:

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/ZTE-Nubia-Z5-5-Inch-Smartphone,19916.html