Reply to the examples below:

#6 - Doctor in Boone:  My sister was engaged to one of the more prestigious
higher ups in TMO history (but they never married).  While she was there, her
and my mom lived together.  They told me of a doctor from somewhere out west, I
think Colarado or California, was going to move to Heavenly Mountain in order
to help get the whole Ayur-Ved Clinic going.  It was going to be one of the
most monumental achievements where some of the most prestigious doctors would
start this clinic and get it off the ground.  Right after this doctor showed
up, with his family....and after shutting down his practice out west, was told
that they decided not to set up the clinic in that building, and that the
clinic no longer needed that many doctors, and therefore he wasn't needed.  I
guess there were no contracts, so he couldn't legally do anything about it.

#7 - While I was working at Anna Purna dining facility, one of the managers
there, a female, had a daughter in the MSAE and told me about the bake sale and
how someone found out the money ended up in India and not for its intended
purpose.  She also had to confront one of the teachers who tried to reprimand
her daughter for not meditating with 'discipline'.  She was opening her eyes
and looking around.  Apparently her mother had to explain to the teacher:  "Of
course she's looking around, she's 9 years old!!".

#8 - Meditators and city workers:  It was the same woman that worked in Anna
Purna who told me about this.  They actually wanted the city to adjust their
garbage pickup times so that Roos out in town wouldn't be disturbed by the loud
noise of the trucks.  Only problem is that if they start late, they finish late
which disrupts evening program.  The only solution would be to go around 3am,
take a break, start again around 8am, then take a break again around 4 or 5,
and start again around 7pm.  I guess the city never accommodated that request.

seekliberation