--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27"  wrote:

> (I'm gonna try to recreate this reply that Yahoo just ate)
>
> Ann,
>
> As I've mentioned several times over the last few days,  I don't know
> Share personally.  We've had a few infrequent offline communications,
> usually just a sentence or two.  But we know that she was married, that
> she was a suburban housewife, that she's held various positions at MIU
> and MUM, that she's spent periods of time away from Fairfield.  I think
> it's likely that she's done many of the things you list below.  In fact
> rereading you list below, I bet she has done most of those things in one
> way or another.
>
> At some point you become comfortable in your own skin and routine.  I
> see it in my wife who has her 60th birthday tomorrow.
>
> That's what I see in Share, and also someone still open to adventure.

First of all Happy Birthday to your wife. Secondly, thank you for your reply.
Thirdly, you must understand that I am not on any mission to change anyone or
to ridicule them for the sake of being mean. I am simply curious about what
makes people tick. Share does not appear to want to clarify on her behalf (like
I said, I am nobody and she probably feels I am attacking her) so you have done
as good a job as you are capable of given the limited amount of information you
possess. Thank you for that. And thanks for taking the time to reply twice!
Enjoy the birthday cake and give your wife a full body massage tomorrow with
candles. It doesn't feel as good as getting one but she's sure to love it.