Just go during "low" season.  Your wallet will thank you.
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba wrote:

> I hope to be able to ski again. You guys bringing this up, makes me
want!

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn wrote:
> >
> > Get them avalanche bags if they ski out of bounds. Â New snow
every day is a real plus. Â I bought some new skis a few years back -
shorter and wider - not powder skis but it makes it easier on us aging
skiers. Â Ski and boot technology has improved dramatically since we
were kids. Â I learned on wooden slats with cheap metal bindings and
rubber boots. Â My father was never into gearing up his children.

> > I've also retrained myself to keep my legs further apart. I need
stability. Â I don't do as many moguls as I used to, but I can get
down almost anything.

> > My children never did and still don't listen to me; lessons with a
good instructor are worth their weight in gold. Â

> > >________________________________

find heartstopping.  I admit, that my interest is somewhat waning,
but my daughter would have no one to ski with, so I feel a fatherly
obligation to ski with her.  On the plus side the conditions were
perfect - new snow most every day.
> > >I can still parallel ski almost perfectly, but I get winded
after a relatively short run, and there she is continuing down the
entire mountain.  And then trying to keep up, I get sloppy.
> > >On the plus side, one day she took a lesson, and the instructor
basically reinforced everything I had been telling her.

 I did go skiing a few days ago; the sunrise over the mountains
was fabulous that morning.  ÂÂ

on his India trip? I'm feeling irritable - what should I take for that?

coconut water every day.  Still I may forego the menthol
cigarettes which cost 25 cents a pack when I stopped
smoking.  Seems like another lifetime (-:

speaking of Ravi in the third person.

causation out of correlation. Even in situations where the causal link
is unquestionable, like the correlation of disease with cigarette
smoking, there are exceptions. In the case of smoking, 75% of Kitavans
are smokers, yet they don't suffer the diseases of smoking that the rest
of the world does. The speculation that makes the most sense to me is
that their diet is protective; they eat what is essentially a
tuber-based, high-carb, low fat, paleo diet, and the fat they do eat is
mostly saturated fat from coconuts. With so little peroxidizable
unsaturated fat in the body, there's less lipid peroxidation as a result
of smoking's free radicals.