Hmm...well...looking at my original Knapp exposure post, it will be one year on 
Jan 29, 2013, since I first posted an exposure-type Knapp comment. 

So, I am mistaken. It's been 1 year, not 1-1/2 years as I previously estimated.

*******************

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Carol"  wrote:
>
> Hey Share...
> 
> Not that I know of.
> 
> I posted in this thread awhile back because someone had brought up Knapp's 
> name and something having to do with Knapp's questionable honesty. 
> 
> So..I responded in this thread (mindfulness) regarding a snippet of my 
> situation with Knapp and, since I had supported him here previously, I wanted 
> to retract my endorsements.
> 
> Here is a link to my initial post on here about my retraction regarding Knapp:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/303061
> 
> Thus I posted the few updates here (and there have been few, not many). 
> 
> The above link is not my first post on FFL, but was my first post regarding 
> exposing Knapp. 
> 
> I'd have to search back to find my previous postings which were about other 
> subjects, some of which were supportive of Knapp.
> 
> Knapp is well know among the TMO (anti and pro) crowd. 
> 
> As far as motive? It has been (at least on here) to expose Knapp's dishonesty 
> in his dealings. He had continued to list himself as a cult-recovery 
> therapist on his professional LinkedIn page through the latter part of 2012. 
> I do not know if he was continuing to counsel or not.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:
> >
> > Carol, is someone on FFL availing themselves of John's services?  Or is 
> > about to?  Is that why you recently resumed posting about him here?
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > ________________________________
> >  From: Carol 
> > To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com 
> > Sent: Friday, January 4, 2013 8:52 AM
> > Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Re- John M Knapp - Johnny Profane
> >  
> > 
> >   
> > Hey again Barry,
> > 
> > I've thought it'd be fun to have wings...ya' know, loons.  They are pretty 
> > in flight. 
> > 
> > OK. Again your opinion is noted...because that's all it is...you're opinion.
> > 
> > You can read my motives on my blog. But I'm sure you won't because you 
> > don't care which makes me wonder why you even direct a post at me. 
> > 
> > I guess you care because you want to express your opinion about me?
> > 
> > I don't have a grudge against Knapp. To expose someone who has harmed 
> > others without accountability does not mean someone has a grudge.
> > 
> > Does it still anger me that he lied like he did, that he lied about others, 
> > that he mistreated me, that he has psychologically raped people, that he 
> > has unpaid financial debts to people, and other stuff that I am not at 
> > liberty to share? Sure. But that's not a grudge.
> > 
> > If I really wanted to 'at' Knapp, I could make public his very revealing 
> > private emails to me. But, I haven't done that. 
> > 
> > Knapp knows he lied. He may continue to lie to his new circle; I do no know.
> > 
> > You are wrong though that I have only come here to post about Knapp. I do 
> > read other threads when I come here on and off. I have come here without 
> > ever posting anything. Prior to when someone brought Knapp in this thread 
> > originally...I hadn't posted about Knapp. 
> > 
> > I haven't engaged in the three descriptions you list as far as 
> > cyberstalking. I researched cyberstalking pretty well after Knapp went on 
> > his defamatory outrage. 
> > 
> > I've never approach any of Knapp's friends, family, etc., for any 
> > information on Knapp.
> > 
> > I've never tried to trace Knapp anywhere. I have read his public Facebook 
> > page. If you think that is cyberstalking, so be it.
> > 
> > Yes, I did monitor Knapp's online Facebook page. NY state was looking for 
> > him. He had skipped state and never responded to their requests when he was 
> > there and left no forwarding address. Little did I know at the time about 
> > the other outstanding judgement against him in another county in NY. NY 
> > state asked if I knew Knapp's whereabouts...so I read his Facebook page 
> > which gave Knapp's whereabouts. 
> > 
> > I've never even 'harassed' Knapp. I posted my story on my blog and on one 
> > other online forum. I didn't encourage anyone to join me. And no one did. 
> > If sharing my experience is harassment, so be it. 
> > 
> > What is the difference between whistleblowing about an organization and 
> > whistleblowing about a corrupt mental health therapist?
> > 
> > And even at that...my whistle is hardly very loud. But you did say I 
> > 'barged' in. 
> > 
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb  wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Carol"  wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Thanks Judy.
> > > >
> > > > Also, I understand why Barry would view me as a "cyberstalker"
> > > > based on what Knapp has stated about me. Plus, the only thing
> > > > I've posted on this list in the last 1-1/2(?) years has been
> > > > about Knapp.
> > > 
> > > Duh. That's exactly it. You barged onto a forum that you have no other
> > > interest in EXCEPT as a means of "getting" someone you have a grudge
> > > against. I've never heard anything that Knapp said about you; I'm
> > > judging you because of *your* behavior.
> > > 
> > > > Barry may not recall that I had posted a few years prior
> > > > that I was a teenage TMer and was looking at going to MMU.
> > > > Then again, maybe he does recall, but I don't know why he
> > > > would. It's been awhile.
> > > 
> > > Barry doesn't give a shit. I've found both you AND your motives
> > > repulsive from Day One. Since Judy seems to believe that Wikipedia is to
> > > be trusted in all things, let's see what it has to say about
> > > cyberstalking, eh?
> > > 
> > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking
> > > 
> > > 
> > > Please note the parts about it being a criminal offense. Note also some
> > > of the typical behavior of cyberstalkers:
> > > 
> > >     * Attempts to gather information about the victim.  Cyberstalkers may
> > > approach their victim's friends, family and work  colleagues to obtain
> > > personal information.
> > > 
> > > 
> > >     * Monitoring their target's online activities and attempting to trace
> > > their IP address in an effort to gather more information about their
> > > victims.
> > > 
> > > 
> > >     * Encouraging others to harass the victim. Many cyberstalkers  try to
> > > involve third parties in the harassment. They may claim the  victim has
> > > harmed the stalker or his/her family in some way, or may post  the
> > > victim's name and telephone number in order to encourage others to  join
> > > the pursuit.
> > > You're an official Cyberstalker as far as I'm concerned, and that has
> > > *nothing* to do with how I feel about John Knapp. He may be the worst
> > > flake in the world, but *he* is not the person who has devoted the best
> > > part of a year to tracking his movements and his activities and trying
> > > anything she could to harm his reputation or to get him into trouble.
> > > 
> > > You're a fuckin' loon. The only reason Judy is agreeing with you or
> > > supporting you is that she is a Cyberstalker, too, and John Knapp is one
> > > of *her* ongoing victims as well, because he was instrumental in
> > > revealing truths about the TM movement and Maharishi she would have
> > > preferred remain hidden. The only reason Nabby chimed in is because he
> > > also bears a grudge because of Knapp's TM whistleblowing, too.
> > > 
> > > The three of you make a lovely group:
> > > 
> > > 
> > > > ************
> > > >
> > > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb  wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Carol"  wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > At the end of December, 2012, I decided to bring forth Knapp's
> > > 2011
> > > > > > > online defamatory posts aimed at myself and others.
> > > > > > > This link contains a table of contents to Knapp's posts that I
> > > am
> > > > > > > bringing forward.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Please go away. You're a stalker. Nobody cares that you
> > > > > > didn't like it when Knapp refused to continue working
> > > > > > with you as a patient. I have no great love for John,
> > > > > > but I can certainly see why he would have decided that.
> > > > >
> > > > > Barry, you know exactly nothing about this. What you think
> > > > > you know is wrong. Knapp is a potential menace to anyone
> > > > > considering counseling with him. Hopefully he's gone out
> > > > > of the therapy business for good. If so, anything Carol did
> > > > > to bring this about she should be congratulated for. It
> > > > > took more guts than you dream of having.
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>


Reply via email to