Barry's post is a mixture of ignorance and deliberate lies.
Just for one thing, he knows I've never done anything that
he cites from Wikipedia as typical of cyberstalking (nor do
I believe Wikipedia is to be "trusted in all things").

Anyone who has followed his posts here, however, knows that
he himself has done many of these things, repeatedly.

Plus which, as Barry also knows, my beef with Knapp has
always been his dishonesty, not his opposition to TM.

For one example:

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/kArnUPBsOSqmjYeN4fu0AN9ZBwY3ZtyM0kk8ZzbrcVxfxXRmqeSKxZ35dE_V0ogNYPY4zgg2Ka3J_VFKPpn0-PdTcbnoTp2q/TMO%20--%20the%20Odd%20Side/Knapp%27s%20%22TM%20Crisis%22--the%20Real%20Story

http://tinyurl.com/a7ykvom

(This is from the FFL Files section; it has nothing
to do with Carol's material.)

Barry's outrage at Carol posting about Knapp is
misplaced, to say the least. Knapp isn't just a
"flake," he's a potentially *dangerous* flake, as
Barry would know if he had deigned to read any of the
material Carol has gathered. The NY State board that
oversees therapists found the material that Carol
provided to back up her formal complaint against him
worthy of extensive investigation and appears to have
decided it was reliable enough to call a hearing on
the case. This is a serious matter, not just someone
badmouthing a person she has a "grudge" against.

Whether Barry *wants* to protect Knapp by attempting
to discredit Carol is immaterial. The fact is that by
doing so he *is* protecting Knapp.

When the shoe is on the other foot--when TMers attempt
to discredit those who make a case for the dangers of
TM--he screams bloody murder. But here he is, with
regard to Knapp, doing precisely what he condemns TMers
for doing.