On 01/05/2013 04:56 PM, FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com wrote:
> Hello,

> a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the FairfieldLife
> group.
>
>    File        : /Tools/pcount.py
>    Uploaded by : bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
>    Description : Beta version of Python FFL postcounter
>
> You can access this file at the URL:

> Regards,
>
> bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>

This is the beta of my Python FFL post count script.  If you think
Python is just a snake it may not be for you (it's a scripting language).

It's for 'geeks' who read FFL using an email client and would like
anytime to check the count (especially if Alex is down for the count).
Currently it only works with mbox email files which Thunderbird and a
few other email clients use.  It may also be adapted for Outlook/Express
too maybe using info here but I don't use those clients:
http://coreygoldberg.blogspot.com/2009/01/python-read-outlook-email-and-save.html

Instructions for use on Linux and Windows are in the file.  Of course
you have to have Python installed but then you know that if you got this
far.  It's available for most all platforms.  It does not modify the
mbox file in any way.  It's also well commented for modifications.