--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann"  wrote:

> > > God Buck, don't be so lazy. Read her posts. What, did you
> > > just spend two days in a soybean field?
> >
> > Give him a break, Ann. His exploits with me in the stable
> > over Christmas took a lot out of him, and he hasn't quite
> > recovered yet.
> >

> That is funny.  Who did you pick-up?  I'm sure you wore him out.  But, I
> don't got a stable.  I determined a long time ago I was not going to spend my
> precious time on this planet shoveling out stalls.  Stables are mostly a
> waste of money, life and generally dement good horses.

Naw, I'd rather shovel shit any day over sitting with my eyes closed. Stalls
don't drive horses crazy as long as they get out every day. Your horses
probably have never seen a blanket either, cooler or otherwise. Just ride 'em
hard and put 'em away wet. Give them round bales to eat and snow to "drink" in
the winter. No shoes and self trim I bet. Vaccinations, worming, teeth
floating? Naw, that's for sissy horses.

 Dang, I would have bought you a coffee had I known you were in town.  And of
course coffee on me for anybody else on FFL who comes to visit FF.  But ask
Judy about getting hooked up in FF.