Hey Share...

I've read about the posting out, but wasn't sure of the number. Thanks for that.

I've been off work this past week and have had more frivolous online time. I've
got to get back to work today, so my posts will slow down.

Ha on the ages. You are close regarding mine...except I'm younger 50s, 53. :)

You had a crushee on here? :D

Thanks for the compliment regarding my blog. Do you have a blog? Ironically,
Knapp was a big influence in me putting my thoughts on a blog. I still question
why I blog...why do I put my writing up on the computer with a million-plus
other blogs? I still don't have a concrete answer.

I did see and read over Barry's post about men and women and lying and the
emotional aspect of women in regard to PTSD and (according to at least one
woman's observation) women's lesser ability than men to practice mindfulness.

I try not to focus on lying and try to take people as much as possible at face
value. So, it's not something I go around looking for; ie: lies. Humans
intentionally or unintentionally tell lies...mostly I think white lies. I
imagine white lies are told to 'save face' and try to avoid certain
consequences.

>From what I've seen, the big black lies are told to save face and to endeavor
>to humiliate, scare, and assassinate another person's character.

Human behavior is complex. I'm not schooled in
anthropology/sociology/psychology...just done my own lay reading. I often end
up with more questions than answers.

What are some of your thoughts on lying and such?

Maybe this discussion would be better moved to Barry's thread about men and
women and lying.