"I am not sure why, but whenever I entered a TMO facility I felt a surge of
positive light and energy. It was palpable, so thick with stillness. Just a
special feeling that perhaps I created, but I don't think so. Not sure if I
believe in angels, but if they exist, the TMO places were and still are
swarming with them."

Yes, definitely - same here. I haven't been to one in years, though will
probably test the feeling again, at some point.

I was on a trip from Missouri to Fairfield in the early 80's, and my entire
body literally began humming (Oming?) about 60 miles out - also saw a large
celestial sentinel about a hundred feet tall, there, though it has been a very
long time, and even those details are faint now.