--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:
> >
> > Since I'm obviously one of the people Barry is libeling with
> > the term "cyberstalker,"
>
> I can remember when you used to work out what time Barry made
> his first post of the day, you'd then triumphantly post this fact
> as though it proved some point. Dead creepy behaviour, kind of
> worrying you don't have the self-awareness to realise it. Maybe
> Carol shouldn't take your analyses at face value?

Hmmmmmmm...besides the tracking of what time I get up
in the morning, what *else* might indicate that Judy is
a...uh...bit of a cyberstalker?

Let's see...

Oh, I've got it. In her 7.7 years on Fairfield Life,
Judy has made around 22,600 posts, an average of over
eight posts a day.

Of those posts, the number that contain either "Barry"
or "Turq" or "TurquoiseB," meaning that she was either
talking about me or replying to something I posted or
replying to something that someone else posted about
me was 7,626 posts.

That means that she's spent 33.74% of her entire history
of posts on FFL obsessing about me.

Nope...certainly no evidence of stalking there, eh?  :-)