> > Barry why are you hung up on cyberstalking?
> >
> > I've only run into a few people online who consistently
> > called  "cyberstalker" and/or are/were paranoid about
> > cyberstalking.  Of those, I think only one had a real
> > cyberstalker; the others shouting about it were simply
> > paranoid and had delusions that they or others were
> > being stalked.

authfriend:
> That's Barry.

Apparently Alex was the first informant to come over to
FFL from Usenet, and I was the second. LoL!

In fact, it was ColdBluIce that stalked all of us over
here from a.m.t. and look what happened to him.

Everyone knows about that trollish fanatic who has been
stalking for years on alt.religion.mormon. Go figure.