Other side of the wall, AGAIN, Barry. Geez, you are one imprisoned soul. Turn
around 180 degrees, as I suggested earlier, watch yet another movie, or TV
show, or drink some psychoactive coffee (did you know coffee is the most widely
used psychoactive substance on earth?), or have a beer, or visit a hooker.
Anything to prevent you from facing the world which upsets you continuously.

It is one thing to complain and insult and whine, but the real difference
between you and most others who find something to whine about, is the others
Get-Over-It. You seem to be so lost in complaining, insulting and whining, that
you would rather do that, than getting off that soft, lily-white ass of yours,
and doing something about it.

Note: Doing something about it means not spending all day pouring over
statistics in the FFL archives to yet make a larger complaint. Try facing the
REAL world, Barry, where the rest of us live.

PS You'll know the difference because life experiences don't begin with a
title, and end with rolling credits. You'll figure it out after awhile.