Right. Nobody would have any problems with Barry if it
weren't for my "training" them. Just amazing how
influential I am, isn't it? I mean, Barry's been trying
to train people for years to despise me and ignore my
posts, but he hasn't had anywhere near as much success.

<guffaw>

I tell you, he does it to himself.

Of course, his "statistics" on these other folks are
just as distorted as those on me, for the same reasons.
And he knows it. No shame.

<snip>