65-36=29. 29 years is the last time Shani was near the similar point as it is
now in Libra. Something interesting happened back then. I am going to hold out
for the same now. ;)
If this transit leads to this reunion in a more complete way, as the Jubilee
supposedly brings back all that was lost, as what is written in old scriptures,
then I will live by that fairy tale and wait as a scientific experiment to this
fairy tale theory. Hot is the love, cold is the wait of Saturn. I stand in
between.