Go to the website. He thinks he's for real.

Let's see, you take a business course then you need a product to sell to
make money in this disastrous economy.  Remember we had someone here or
on a.m.t who learned from a mystic in the Hitler Germany era.  She said
there were all kinds of "mystics" around then and Germany had a
disastrous economy so it was not hard to find marks.  Just watch the
movie "Kumare" and you'll see how easy it is to build a following and
make money off them.

In the video he looks psychotic with those silly grins.