--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann"  wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:
> > >
> > > This week I've been taking some workshops with Paul Wong
> > > artofneutrality.  Very wonderful stuff (-:
> >
> > Ah, more healing. Gosh, you seem to have an infinite capacity to attend
> > these workshops, it seems to me one of them alone isn't enough. You just
> > can't get good healers these days...
>
> What's wrong with that?

Did Ann say there was something wrong with it?

> It's Share's interest. How would you like it if someone sneered
> at you for spending so much time with horses ("Oh, no, not
> horses again, Ann -- you seem to have an infinite capacity for
> interacting with horses.") See how stupid it looks?

Unless I'm very much mistaken, Ann interacts with the
same horses (her own--three, I believe) the vast
majority of the time. She doesn't wander from horse to
horse in search of inner fulfillment. There are other
distinctions as well that make your hypothetical far
stupider than what she wrote to Share, but I'm sure she
will explain them to you if you're interested.

Plus which, of course, she did not say, "Oh, no, not
healing again." And how does her copying the text from
the site of one of Share's current healers amount to
"sneering"? Do you find it embarrassing, perhaps? Do
you think it reflects poorly on Share?

> Why don't you just leave Share alone to pursue her
> interests?

Can you explain how Ann's post interferes with Share's
ability to pursue her interests? I'll bet you a buck
Share doesn't think it does. Why do you not view Ann's
post as giving Share an opportunity to explain why she
feels this healing mode is "wonderful stuff"?

Finally, this is, after all, a forum for conversation.
If we all left everyone else alone, that would pretty
much defeat the purpose. Why don't you leave Ann alone
to pursue *her* interests?