I starting laughing when he started talking. :o

I can see me in the audience sitting beside a couple good friends who would
have the same response as I. We would have to excuse ourselves so as not to be
rude.

He appears young. I wonder where he will be years from now (in his beliefs,
etc.) and what he will think when he looks back at this? I hope he can laugh
too...or maybe he already has. Maybe he has learned to giggle like MY. I don't
recall a lot from SCI, but I will always remember the flower and the giggle. ;)

*********