Hey Michael,

Thanks for your very thorough reply.  I commend you for your efforts to
come up with treatments for the PTSD, and I hope that you succeed in
getting your ideas implemented.  In my opinion, that is where I would
focus my attention.  I can't say that you come across as any kind of
authority of what the efficacy of TM would be in this situation, but I
would assume that whatever benefits or detriments that would result from
the practice of TM for PTSD would be become apparant and based on that,
the program would be continued,or expanded or curtailed or discontinued.

Why not the results, or non results speak for themselves?