 From: merudanda <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2013 5:09 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: "Where Are We Now?-just walking the dead"Bowie

 it's already 13th but pssssssss-tttttttttt
do not make my birthday public
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Is not music one of the most extraordinarily beautiful aspects of being
> human?  The part that touched me most deeply:
> As long as there's sun, as long as there's sun
> As long as there's rain, as long as there's rain
> As long as there's fire, as long as there's fire
> As long as there's me
> As long as there's you
>
> And then the end of lyrics...
> Thank you DB and md too
>

> for md on a cloudy Jan 12 Happy Birthday Maharishi
>
> If you give me your all
>
> I will give you my nothing and
>
> universes will spring up between these two
> universes and wild flowers and dump
To the mind that is still
the whole universe surrenders
Snow in winter.
If your mind isn't clouded by unnecessary things,This is the best season of
your life.
then
Ten thousand flowers in spring, the moon in autumn

then
A cool breeze in summer,
and
then..
> trucks and paper bags and hippopotimie
> and something we might never imagine in the long lapse of time
> the long laspse of time turned inside out may we find
>
> the long lapse of love
>
> as long as there's me
> as long as there's you
>
> I sit on the lap of love
>
> I fall through
>
> I am caught over and over again
> or maybe I am the catcher
> maybe both
> as long as there's nothing
> there is everything
So you are too
"A man lost in time near KaDaWe"-
http://www.kadewe.de/en/
Is Bowie the shape-shifter beautiful but unexpected looking back from a
visionary long obsessed with what's next?  Or is he confronting the questions
that lie beyond?
And though the new album's title seems to promise more horizon-scanning,
finally celebrating his past?
http://virusfonts.com/news/2013/01/david-bowie-the-next-day-that-album-cover-design/