This is incredibly off-topic. Forgive me but you persist.
Monty was good at what he did, particularly self-promotion.  I been with both
them.  Buck Brannaman is real incredible at what he does as a horseman and
humble.  He is really a great teacher too.  By Brannaman's contrast BuckB makes
fun of these other need-to-be-famous horsemen in the business.  Monty, like
some other self-promoters in horses, liked to hear himself talk. Brannaman is
interested in helping people with their horses and more simply shares that way
straight away.  The best parts of being with Buck Brannaman are seeing the
little moments when he goes off and rides his horses and does amazing things as
he is helping people with their own horses.  Those moments are worth a thousand
words when you see them.  I've ridden with a lot of really good horsemen but he
is the most comprehensive and best.
-Little Buck in the Dome