Girish and Co. really should go for Jaguars, now that the company is owned by
Tata Motors [of India]. Seriously, Jaguar sales are taking off in China, and
the rest of Asia, and this is spurring far better distribution of parts and
service than you can hope for w/Bentley. Plus, the aftermarket for Jaguars
rocks (for the buyer), because of their past, serious reliability problems.