Not batty - its merely irritating

________________________________
 From: seventhray27 <steve.sun...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 10:45 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Another point of view about TM for PTSD vets,
students, prison inmates, etc.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson wrote:
> You
> act as if it is a given that TM is the BEST treatment for PTSD which it
> is not, and given the fact there are other meditations that can also be
> of benefit to vets with PTSD there is no reason to use TM given its baggage.

Honestly, it must be driving you absolutely batty that TM is getting this kind
of play.  It is no wonder that you have made this "exposing" of TM such a
priority in your life. Do you lie awake at night, thinking, what can I do to
make more people aware of this fraud that is TM?  It sort of sounds that way.
Well, keep banging your drum and maybe you will get the results you are looking
for.
Or, partner with the parties you've mentioned before and keep working on
getting your own treatments implemented.  But it looks like we are withdrawing
from the conflicts which are causing the cases of PTSD, so maybe the whole
thing is winding down anyway.