--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck"  wrote:

> My dear fellows--taking on yourselves responsibility for your own guidance;
> and what have you done? You have not helped to find the way of truth, my dear
> fellows, but have thrust into an abyss of deceit and misery.

Buck, at some point in this business, you are on your own, no one can guide you
to what you need to know; you have to find out for yourself. This is part of
what 'self-sufficiency' means. At this point things you need to know just come
to you - an experience, a phrase in a book, someone says something just at the
right moment. You are beyond seeking, but you still are experiencing 'movement'
to greater clarity, and these tidbits that filter in are food for that clarity.
The people, things, practices, traditions that brought you to this point are
gone, transcended, you remember them fondly, not with rancor.