Buck I appreciate the gems, Bill in Buffalo NY

In a message dated 1/16/2013 9:24:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
awoelfleba...@yahoo.com writes:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck"   wrote:

> The TM Revolutionary Millenarian,
> Scientific  research shows that even small groups of meditators (as
little as the square  root of one percent of the population) can quietly
transform trends in society  from conflict and enmity to peace and cooperation.

Buck, I think your  great talents, original insights and fascinating
theories are wasted here at  FFL. Why not pack up your little suitcase of gems
such as the one you just  posted and find an audience that will appreciate
them. We just aren't worthy  of such efforts on your part and there is such
fertile ground out there ready  to just blossom with this type of deep wisdom
and insight. I'll miss you but  I'll understand.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,  "Buck"  wrote:
> >

> > ---  In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck"  wrote:
> >  >

> > > #
> > > The Revolutionary Millenarian:  Affecting change to a better time on
Earth.

> >  > Another FFL Typology Spectrum:
> >
> > > TM  Revolutionary Millenarian Meditator,  Practicing Meditator,
Non-meditator,  Counter-Revolutionary.

> >  >

> > Of course, the REAL Revolutionary Millenarian  Meditators are here
meditating with the groups now.  [What to say about  the people who were once
here and moved away?]