 From: Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.r...@gmail.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Today's my birthday

On Jan 19, 2013, at 11:08 PM, "emptybill" <emptyb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hope you have a good birthday, Ravioli.
>
>Your extended family looks very entertaining.
>When you get some time tell us how birthdays
>are celebrated there.
>
>Does your mom drag you to the temple?
>Do you perform a nine-graha puja?
>
>How many lifetimes before you no longer
>need a human body such a this to celebrate
>surfing on the ocean of prana - awake and
>unfettered?

Thank you Empty baby for your wishes.

My nephews got me cake, candles, coke and celebrated my birthday Western style
:-). I got 2 new outfits from my sisters & my mom.

My mom is used to my irreverent ways and didn't insist on any temples - she
made a half hearted attempt and after I excitedly remarked that the Gods would
be happy to have my darshan abandoned it. She just tied a black string on my
wrist, put some vibhuti/kumkum and oil on my head earlier this morning.

Only one lifetime for me Empty. Devi sends her love, but your rebellious ways
guarantee multiple lifetimes for you.

Love,
Ravi.