I love it Edg!  I love the quote and the letter coloring.  And the photo best
of all!  Not exactly the expected.  And perfect because of that (-:

________________________________
 From: Duveyoung <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 4:21 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] New Art-Form?

http://imgur.com/DaLdv71

I did the above piece.  Took about a half hour to find a quote and choose the
theme and find a photo.  It was fun, but also, it was instructive to see my
mind approaching something so seemingly novel and yet, all the dynamics of the
doingness are so common.

Here's what inspired me:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/184652_404106483004375_1236313758_n.jpg

Of course, because anyone can do this, true artists will have to bring
creativity to all these elements, and so, up-notch the genre.....original
graphics, fonts, nail-head-hit text, spot on theme, and who knows what else
might come into this haiku-simple haiku-deep braintainment.

Haven't googled this....maybe this is old hat.  If so, hey, I'm just having fun
-- I'm not posing as an artist.

Edg