"...if you tend to get your news exclusively from right wing media, it's likely
you wouldn't have even known anything unusual was going on today. It appears
that in keeping with their goal to not only manipulate the news but pretend
news isn't news unless it's news they agree with or promotes their agenda, the
inauguration was a literal "non-item" on most higher-profile right wing blogs
and websites. Which might explain why Fox viewers are less informed than people
who watch no news at all. Following is the Inaugural Day coverage offered by
five of the highest profile conservative media news sources, followed by five
of the the top more liberal media sources."
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/01/21/ten-media-views-of-inauguration-left-reports-history-while-right-pretends-it-isnt-even-happening/