Really? The Republicans want to turn this into a third world country and
make you work 90 hours a week for a dollar a day? Doesn't sound like
America will be any better off that way. But the so-called Democans or
Republicrats (take your pick) aren't helping much either. A revolution
might help though.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: