..hear the butterfly wig-love in this word. Tenderness of heart and
sympathy
Poignant is the feeling of a human heart that recognizes its essential
humanness in another.

And already my mind wanders to a moment that is not Now ,tear-ing open
my chest, to reach into my hrydiyam and cry with loving tenderness and a
twinkle of the giggling bell of impermanence,
.."How poignant!"
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Be careful who you love, be careful what you do, because a lie becomes
the truth...
> Something's happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear, there's a
man with a gun over there...or maybe Mickey Mouse

> None for the other exists but surely each exists with every other each
>
> and eachness into oneness falls
> falling in love with all over and over
> with the fall
>
> not being careful
> why be careful
> silly carefulness
> when everyone is falling together
> me
>

> We're all just walking each other home.  So sayeth Ram Dass.
And he should know (-:

> ________________________________

told not so easy to do and multifaced as your topic raised
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_3v-_p3ESoÂ
> For What It's Worth
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJYÂ
> here Vedic Meditation European version:
> http://tm-independent.de/TM_independent/itm-lehrer.htmlÂ
>

> How do I know that I am initiated according to traditional rules ?
> Learning TM includes the following steps:
>  1. An introductory lecture, in which You are informed about the
nature of the TM technique and about the effects You can expect on body,
mind, soul
> and environment.
>  2. A personal talk, mostly following the introductory lecture
>  3. A Puja - a short ceremony in sanskrit performed by the teacher
right before teaching You the meditation technique.
>  4. Basic course of Transcendental Meditation on four consecutive
days.
>  5. Another short seminar a fortnight later.
> These are the steps that garantee a solid learning of Your meditation
> technique. You should be prepared to participate as scheduled.
> Own Research
> http://www.smmr.de/the-society/
> http://www.smmr.de/research/Â
>

> Moon-walking  or more  a H.H.'s kind of walking in the mist,
wandering  in the fog Wondrous wandering through mists!
> where
> Parted are bush and stone:None to the other exists, Each stands alone.
> Isn't
> truly, only the sages
>
> Fathom the darkness to fall,Which, as silent as cages,Separates all.
> Many my friends came calling
> then, when I lived in the light;
> Now that misty fogs are falling,
> None is in sight. Â
> Life has to solitude grown.
> None for the other exists

> ??
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson  wrote:
> >
> > OK if they sent it to me I will - I just emailed one Vedic
Meditation teacher - if she doesn't respond I will try to contact others
- I'm interested to see if they do puja like the TM teachers

anything that pleases. Show me in written the excact words they use and
a picture of their puja-table.