--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, navashok  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson  wrote:
> > >
> > > Are you saying the non-recertified Governors wouldn't have the
> > > expertise to know???
> >
> > Only recertified governors would know whether what Knowles
> > is teaching is exactly the same as what recertified
> > governors were certified to teach--i.e., if recertification
> > involved any changes prescribed by Maharishi from how TM
> > was taught previously.
>
> In this case, if there were any significant changes due to recertification,
> in terms of scientific research relating to it, it would actually mean that
> the TM of the indies would be more authentic than the one of the recerts.
> Because most research was probably done with people who learned TM before
> recertification.

If that is the case, Knowles' initiates are not authentic subjects anymore than
TM subjects of recertified TM teachers, because there is no evidence that
Knowles initiates actually do TM whereas TM initiates of recertified teachers,
initiated under the auspices of the TM organization and backed by TM research
used in pre-recertification are authentic subjects.

Knowles use of TM research assumes his initiates do TM prior to
recertification. This is a false assumption because Knowles' use of the TM
research submitted at the behest of the TM organization whether funded by the
TM organization or not cites TM exclusively as the primary variable in the
research. In an attempt to prove the effectiveness of meditation, several
organization and various articles about "meditation" as well as Knowles have
falsely cited and co-opted TM research, lumping all the techniques together as
if they are all the same, which of course, they are not.  Further, Knowles does
not cite research exclusively funded by independent organizations. In other
words, Knowles has co-opted research not related to his technique to give false
credibility to his technique. His use of TM research is fraudulent and his use
of Maharishi's creative content with respect to, organization, lectures,
checking, steps of instruction and initiation and the TM Sidhis is criminal
thievery at its worst.