Yes thanks,  I am interested in what you say.  I have been asked by some of the
folks highest in TM to apply to become TM re-certified.  I was wondering how
other re-certs reconcile the moral compass problem for themselves going
forward.  It is like the elephant in the room that people inside will not talk
about.  Yours is a rationale on a spectrum that does not ignore it.  You seem
liberal and progressive wanting and hoping the bad behavior will work out of
it.
Best Regards,
-Buck