--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu  wrote:
> >
> > On 01/22/2013 03:22 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:
> > > I am wondering what the deal is on puja anyway.
> > >
> > > So to all you TM teachers or former TM teachers, what
> > > is the puja actually for of the above possibilities
> > > or is it something different altogether? Or a combo
> > > of the above?
> >
> > All the puja does is charge up the initiator with enough
> > shakti to make the mantra enlivened.
>
> According to whom? Please show us "shakti," or
> prove that it exists. We'll wait. :-)

You are on the losing side of this Barry. Think about it - For me puja
is similar to sex - even a die-hard atheist like Curtis would agree
there is shakti or energy in sex. I associate all the steps in puja
similar to foreplay and the goddess as the beloved. The sense of
intimacy, love you feel in the act of foreplay or the steps in pooja
can't be discounted. Having said that I would always choose sex,
intimacy with a real woman over pooja with a fantasized goddess but I
won't deride pooja like you.