--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb  wrote:

> > > Please, don't be ridiculous...."flooding" up to 50?
> > > Posts in a row is not "obsessive flooding."
> >
> > Emily, don't show your newbie ignorance. The very
> > reason there is a posting limit is BECAUSE of Judy
> > and a couple of other posters, who used to flood
> > this forum with hundreds of posts per month. Between
> > the three of them, they often accumulated over a
> > third of all the posts made to FFL. When asked to
> > stop, and voluntarily cut down on their excessive
> > (and almost always obsessive, in that they were
> > stalking one person or another) posting, they all
> > refused. Rick wisely invented the posting limit,
> > and that is the ONLY reason she posts as little
> > as she does today.
>
> Just as a reminder of the "Bad Old Days," from
> post #121696, back in November, 2006, before
> the posting limits were imposed:
>
> > Total posts: 4672
> >
> > shempmcgurk -- 541 (11.6%)
> > sparaig -- 533 (11.4%)
> > authfriend -- 482 (10.3%)
> > new.morning -- 265 (5.7%)
> > off_world_beings -- 253 (5.4%)
> > turquoiseb -- 218 (4.7%)
> >
> > Again, the "top three" account for a third
> > of all posts. And again, they'll take no
> > notice of this. So far in November, they
> > account for 47% of all posts made.
>
> Please note that my total was little more than
> we would have today, with the 50-post-per-week
> limit.
>
> Shemp has since left the forum, and when sparaig
> posts, he clearly has his OCD under control now,
> and posts only a reasonable number of comments
> before disappearing again.
>
> Judy has made BY FAR more posts than any other
> person to this forum, approximately 22,650 of
> them, a cumulative average of 8 posts per day
> for 7.7 years. Of those, 7574 (33.4%) mention
> "Barry" OR "Turquoiseb," 2976 (13.1%) mention
> "Vaj," and 2659 (11.7%) mention "Curtis."
>
> Nope, no stalking there.  :-)
>
> 2279 of those posts (10%) contain the words "lie"
> OR "liar" OR "lying". It's basically her mantra. :-)

And let us not forget the "tribute" site created
by one of her stalking victims over on alt.
meditation.transcendental, before she came here
to continue stalking people who had left that
forum. Andrew Skolnick was a prize-winning journalist
who didn't like TM very much, so that meant that Judy
didn't like *him* very much. Andrew chose to reply
to her stalking by preserving *her own words* and
those of a few of her supporters on this website:

http://www.aaskolnick.com/junkyarddog/

Read through a few of her quotes from that pre-FFL
era. See if you find any difference whatsoever
between her tactics and language then, and now.