--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson  wrote:

> Sal, I hope you will forgive me for asking so many questions - were you on a
> residence course or WPA at the time? Surely it wasn't a TTC or Governor
> training was it?

Ask away old chap. It was a WPA to stop the war in Yugoslavia.
I never made TTC, funnily enough ;-) I loved TM and wanted to
live and work with the movement but got disillusioned very
quickly, this incident happened within a year of me joining up.

> Much as I revile the Movement I can't imagine they would do any kind of sales
> pitch to people who are rounding!!!

That's another point that annoyed me, we'd been rounding 9 hours a day, some of
us for months. Talk about easy target. And the course
leaders pointed out the rich dudes on the course so they could
get extra smarm from the PR guy over dinner. It was all most
distasteful.

> Wonder how people like Nabby would justify the selling of this thing under
> the circumstance of Henning's death?

I've mentioned this here before and it rarely gets a comment, most
movement people I've told understand it was wrong but can't reconcile
it with what they want the movement to be I suppose. But as I say I was the
only one at the time who felt strongly enough to complain, everyone else just
kept the boat steady. As did I because I thought
all the rounding would be good for me personally, but I got sick of
it and desperately needed to do some activity and quit before the course ended.