--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27"  wrote:
> >

> > Hey, let's give it up for Bhairitu and Alex.  Nicely done guys.
>
> I agree, top work chaps. Keeps us all on the straight and
> narrow, hopefully.

Thanks, but all glory goes to Bhairitu, who patiently works around the
limitations of PHP running on Windows instead of Linux. To be honest, the post
count system works in spite of my involvement with it. At this point, though,
I'd say it's as ideal as it needs to be, and I don't see further modifications
being necessary. It now has unique subject lines, no email addresses in the
body, and it sends me a Bcc in private email.