--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba  wrote:

> Nabby, Even with a beautiful program as TM is, there are many flaws with
> administration, or have been.

For starters, organizations are run by people :-)
I remember Maharishi said in a private meeting when we were discussing some
vacancies "but who want's to work in administration ?" As if he meant working
in administration was a waste of time, big time.

All organizations are not perfect, even with perfect knowledge being taught,
because humans have things to work out in this life.

That's why the whiners here are wasting their time. I thought of inserting
"precious" before the word "time" but decided against it :-)