Ha.  Well, I do want to be younger - re: the outside look though, honestly.  I
think I'm pretty young still on the inside - maybe this exercise will help me
grow up!  Son House....love this.  Have a good one, gotta go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA8-ZOuKetU

 geometric shapes, abstract translations at best.