Yeah, me too.

Mars in Libra/Tula in the 1st house.
Occluded by Ketu at the very same degree (12:55).
That means good ol' Rahu is in Aries/Ashvini rashi
in the 7th house of partners.
Not so good for the spouse.

In my case, my wife died in my arms in our 10th year of marriage.
Leaving me with 2 girls, one 7 years old the other 10 years.
Such is the wonder of karma.

As the tralfamadorians say: "So it goes".

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula  wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 7:46 AM, Share Long  wrote:
>
> > **
> >

> > My rahu in 7th combined with his Mars in 1st pretty much torpedoed
first
> > marriage.
> > Yay and (-:
> >

> Well that's not enough data. Mars in 1st indicates someone dynamic,
> energetic or rash, aggressive whereas Rahu in 7th shows someone who
> obsesses on relations, not focusing on oneself, co-dependent
relationships
> - so yeah definitely potential problems and I would like to avoid such
> combinations in potential partners. One chart I have seen had Mars in
1st,
> Rahu/Ketu along 4/10 - nothing else in Kendras(Sarpa Yoga) and I
haven't
> seen such a miserable, torturous, vengeful person.
>

> > Sani in Tula good because is exalted when transiting first house,
good for
> > dieting, tapas, etc.
> >

> Sani and Rahu in Tula are very good obviously. In my chart they are
> together in Tula Navamsa hence my curiosity since this is once in a
> lifetime transit.
>

> >   ------------------------------

Rahu transited
> > Ketu and vice versa.  A relationship that lasted 15
years began.  And
> > I changed my dissertation advisor.  Not in PhD program
now but funnily
> > enough, I have been thinking about going back to
school.  Fortunately
> > that moment of silliness came and went.  As for
relationship, you know
> > what they say:  meet in Rahu and get married in
Guru.  I'm in Mars
> > Merc Rahu now (-:

> > seconds than 18 years.  Yay!

> > Kundalini and whammo, I was fixed. But then suddenly I realized that
the
> > imminent movement of cunnilingus towards Katmandu indicated disaster
if I
> > kept moving in that direction. Hence, I switched tracks, looked up
and
> > discovered Mahatma just left the celestial realms and Jack Daniels
had
> > taken its place. Phew, that was close, I thought I might have been a
goner
> > until I got a phone call from Muppity Muppity who was in the process
of
> > fixing my left knee and setting up a city of lights over Victoria.
What a
> > day! Yay!!

Bob, oh
> > I love Bob's of different variations, and Robin and Emily and Author
and
> > all the rest, including in his own category of wanting very young
girls,
> > Nabby. Alex and the Budha at the pump dude, Richard, with time and
wording
> > everyone of us can be turned around and why does anyone mind if
anyone has
> > opinion? Rahu and Ketu change their meany times tomorrow morning,
even
> > though they already changed in their true time, things will either
get
> > better or worse and judging by my week??? I think it is going to get
better
> > for me. Absolutely. It took the wild west draws and bar room brawls
and
> > saloon girls to make me see, even the most seemingly dissolution in
> > behavior, can lead to enlightenment and even speed it up. If Share
long
> > takes a bit longer, well, 18 years coming at you this day. Hope you
fine
> > the Happy Place.
> > funny burger king hats, even though I like the practice that lead
before
> > all of that. hahaha. Off to the love gallery. See you all later. oxo
-Obba

> > and I
> > have put us

> > have about