bob wrote:
> I've lurked here off and on for the past few years and I can't
> believe that no one calls out this Tom Pall character for the sh*t
> he says.

That's the guy that tried to pick a fight with me one time - then he
threatened to shoot me if we ever went on a hunting trip together.

> Have we all forgotten his long diatribe a year or so back on how
> much he hates Jews?  And now, its the poor (or does he really mean
> blacks) in New Orleans and Austin.

Mr. Pall has bashed TMers, Christians, and Jews, and just about
every other minority on the entire planet. Now he's apparently back
here in Austin.

> Come on people, where is your sense of moral outrage?  The guy is
> clearly racist and no one cares.  It bugs me that this guy attacks
> attacks attacks and no one challenges him.

Yes, I've noted that several of the regular respondents on this
forum don't seem to be able to articulate themselves when confronted
by idiots like Tom, but they've got plenty of time to bash the
President and FEMA in the middle of a rescue operation. Go figure.

> Seriously, I think the guy is off his meds.

He's just a bigot, pure and simple.