Judy,

This proves, once again, that you truly can't make some things up (smiley face).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV3u6kS2mmE

________________________________
From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 6:39:31 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Good article about bad writing

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price  wrote:

> Considering the fact that you're in a small group of FFL posters
> that charge a fee for their writing services, would it be fair
> for some of us to think you're the poster (she seems to have no
> discernible similarities to Judy or Feste) best compared to Ms.
> Ros, and therefore wonder why you haven't taken a page or two
> from her writing, and learned how to get paid better for your
> efforts; or were you just being ironic, type, type, type (smiley
> face)?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergraphia

Could be worse, Bob. From the page at the link:

"The Reverend Robert Shields maintained a diary chronicling every 5 minutes of
his life from 1972 until a stroke disabled him in 1997. The diary fills 81
boxes and contains approximately 37.5 million words. This gargantuan work
details every minutae of Shields' life, including extensive details of his
bowel movements, blood pressure, body temperature, and various medications, as
well as extensive lists of the groceries he bought and their prices. Many
entries consist of 'I was at the keyboard of the IBM Wheelwriter, making
entries for the diary.'"