You may be right about  Twinkies- would be the only thing to survive a
nuclear war [:D]
"A popular urban legend purports that Twinkies never rot
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=588hZ-kU10U> (Tomato Vs. Twinkie Time
Lapse ). But one eBay user supposedly has evidence to refute this claim"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/27/rotten-twinkie-for-sale-ebay_n_\
2562744.html

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@...  wrote:

> As an ironic twist, two million years from now, it will probably be
The Reverend Robert Shield's tome than will be unearthed, spawning
multiple theories and extrapolation about what our culture was all about
--

> "Associated News - January 28th, the year 2,002,013. Archaeologist
Taku VXX3L299 has announced an exciting theory, based on the recent
discovery of the ancient diaries of a man from 2013, uniting the
prehistoric substances, 'Twinkie', and 'Prozac'..."

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price  wrote:
> >
> > > Considering the fact that you're in a small group of FFL posters
> > > that charge a fee for their writing services, would it be fair
> > > for some of us to think you're the poster (she seems to have no
> > > discernible similarities to Judy or Feste) best compared to Ms.
> > > Ros, and therefore wonder why you haven't taken a page or two
> > > from her writing, and learned how to get paid better for your
> > > efforts; or were you just being ironic, type, type, type (smiley
> > > face)?
> > >
> > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergraphia
> >
> > Could be worse, Bob. From the page at the link:
> >
> > "The Reverend Robert Shields maintained a diary chronicling every 5
minutes of his life from 1972 until a stroke disabled him in 1997. The
diary fills 81 boxes and contains approximately 37.5 million words. This
gargantuan work details every minutae of Shields' life, including
extensive details of his bowel movements, blood pressure, body
temperature, and various medications, as well as extensive lists of the
groceries he bought and their prices. Many entries consist of 'I was at
the keyboard of the IBM Wheelwriter, making entries for the diary.'"