Oddly enough, my mom picked up a lot of art and furniture in Indonesia, so for
most of the time I grew up, a Balinese painting of *a Puja performance*,
complete with incense and fruit, has been hanging above the dining room table -
itself a masterpiece, the top consisting of a circular, six foot cross section
of Banyan Tree wood. I so love the sensuality of the tropics.