Just to convince you this isn't BS - I've studied with Sri Archie-ji for a few
years now, 2.6 to be precise. He materialized *the lunch lady* avatar for me. I
was fortunate to find out about His Holiness from Sri Shimmy Sham Slim Slam out
of Orlando, Florida, and HE is the real deal.
Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm