dear Steve, still looking forward to hearing those 2 stories about Mt. Shasta
that you mentioned in thread called Awakened Awareness.  Some of us keep track
of this kind of thing (-:

________________________________
 From: seventhray27 <steve.sun...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 3, 2013 8:09 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Americans meet Neem Karoli Baba

I think my favorite part was hearing the dad talk about his son.  A good friend
of mine is on the Purusha program in Utter Kashi.
His dad had a high profile here, and he also had different plans for his son
which he encouraged him to follow.
But the son decided to go "Full TMO".  I had gently tried to suggest that he
only go "part TMO", but just didn't work out that way.
It's always fun when he comes through every couple years.  When he does, other
than his appearance, he adapts right in.