--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27"  wrote:

> Great video.  (not sure why the TMO commentary)

Why?  Son, long have many of the great saints used the value of sound in subtle
energetic transformational method to help people.  Skillful and controlled in
vibrational value sound harmonic in transformational method to help people
spiritually in their subtle energy systems and bodies reflecting grace and
consciousness in the human life.  Saints for instance in modern times or old as
a facility.  We could list them.

Other than with his presence, attention and lecturing it is interesting that
Maharishi did not, could not in a way.  He was pretty tone-deaf in facility.
It was just different as a spiritual teacher from some other great saints.
Life in the body with what you draw and some evidently are more musical or
talented spiritually with sound.  It would have been interesting if he also
could have used tonal vibration himself in composing meetings with people
either individually or in great numbers.   May be the culture of the TM
movement would have been different.   Lot of people have always remarked about
TM that TM seems to lack heart.  May be the TM movement would have had a little
more cultivation of a heart chakra but for a lack of a kind of sound in the
system.