Yeah, I am not hung up on sex being bad or any of that, regardless of what may
or may not have been said about it by Maharishi. Seven billion people or
whatever our population is currently, are pretty good evidence it is a mutually
enjoyable activity.

As far as what Maharishi said or did, I'd rather spend my time examining my own
life, so that I can constantly improve it. Those like Barry, MJ, Salyavatin'
and others who focus so much interest on how Maharishi may have screwed up, are
imo, lost in the sauce, so to speak.

The other dirty little secret is that Bee and MJ and Saliva's denigrating of
Maharishi, has *absolutely nothing* to do with Maharishi!!-lol. These are more
like grumpy old men looking for excuses to justify their inner discontent -
nothing more.

Some people, for some reason are clueless with regard to this type of
projection. No capacity for self reflection, more like a knee-jerk reaction:
They feel bad, and it must be Maharishi or something external that they must
rail against to feel better.

It is quite an immature reaction, and like I said, has nothing to do with the
external target, and much more to do with their emotional discomfort.