--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson  wrote:
> >
> > OK, serious question here to all those who have defended Maharishi as a
> > saint and true holy man.
> >
> > How do you account for the stories that several of his former skin boys
> > have told about his sexual escapades? Mark Landau, Billy Clayton, Nedd Wynn
> > and others have told stories that are very similar as to what who and when.
> >
> > Do you think they are all lying and if so why? Or do you honestly think it
> > is alright for a true holy man who always said he was a lifelong celibate
> > to have sex repeatedly and lie about having done so?
>
> You won't get a serious answer from believers MJ, they are unable
> to square years of devotion to someone they assumed was living
> the life he claimed he was with the ugly truth that he was abusing
> his position of power by seducing credulous, starry-eyed girls.

Name the "believers" on FFL, salyavin. Don't just hide behind
the generic term.

Like Michael, you're stuck in your preconceptions. As I did
with Michael, I suggest you check out Judith Bourque's book,
and then the extensive discussions about it that have taken
place here. Look for the contributions to those discussions
by those you think of as "believers."